Wilton Manors Waterfront
Homes for Sale
Our Island City with its 3 neighborhoods – West, Central and East Wilton Manors is totally surrounded by the North and South Forks of the Middle River as seen below.
Wilton Manors offers a great range of waterfront homes for sale. The city has many mid-century waterfront homes – some in original condition – as well as many waterfront homes which have been totally updated.
Wilton Manors also has 3 distinct waterfront communities within these neighborhoods – these being
- Waterfront Homes with just 2 Fixed Bridges
- Lazy Lake Waterfront Homes
- Jenada Isles Waterfront Homes
The location of these waterfront communities can be seen on the map below.
These communities are
- 2 Fixed Bridge Waterfront Homes – this area offers waterfront homes with only 2 fixed bridges. This allows home owners to have a larger boat and to more easily access the Intracoastal waterways and Ocean
- Lazy Lake Waterfront Homes – Lazy Lake is really its own identity – but to most people it is a part of Wilton Manors. This small community is home to many upscale Lakefront homes.
- Jenada Isles Waterfront Homes – Jenada Isles is in fact a small Island at the end of Wilton Manors and is a gated community of waterfront and non waterfront homes. Homes in Jenada Isles are typically larger in size and usually offer 2 car garage parking.
Buying / Selling
Let Me Help…
Call / Email Me Today
Kevin Wirth P.A.
Wilton Manors Realtor
This statistical report on comparable Wilton Manors properties includes listing content from the MLS compilation and statistical MLS data – this data is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
This report is based on information which is the © 2020 Realtors of the Palm Beaches and Greater Fort Lauderdale Multiple Listing Service Inc.