Wilton Station is a resort styled community luxury residences, set on approximately 10 acres of prime waterfront real estate.
The Wilton Station development has 272 Condos and Town homes and is just minutes from Wilton Drive
This is one of the premier units in the complex.
This home is a large three bedroom, three bathroom unit over looking the pool with 1000 square feet of open terrace. There are an additional 3 balonies off the bedrooms.
The home features: all porcelain tile and crown molding throughout. There is a large master bedroom suite with 12×12 bathroom and 12×12 closet. The unit has all Hunter Douglas window treatments.
Condos & Town Homes
Wilton Station offers discriminating buyers some of the innovative floor plans in the Fort Lauderdale area.
Many of the Town Homes / condos vary in style, size, and location – making for many one-of-a-kind units.
Wilton Station Condos
Pricing Guide Feb / March 2018
As at time of writing there are 16 condos / town homes for sale here in Wilton Station – this is up from the 13 condos for sale as in our last post for December 2017 / January 2018
Our market analysis report / pricing guide for these 16 condos for sale is presented below.
|BEDS / BATHS||LA||LP$|
|Min||1 / 1||990||$249,900|
|Max||3 / 3||3500||$899,900|
|Avg||2 / 2||1820||$398,849|
|Median||2 / 2||1738||$359,450|
We can that median price for a Wilton Station Condo here in Wilton Manors is $359,450 – this being for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit – down from our last 2 posts!
In our prior post the median price for Wilton Station condos for sale was $365,000 – this being for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit.
In our prior post the median price for Wilton Station condos for sale was $369,950 – this being for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit.
It is important to note that median prices for Wilton Station condos for sale are also well down down from a median of $419,000 in 2016!
Wilton Station Condos
2017 Sales Summary
There were 23 x Wilton Station condo sold in 2017.
Our market summary report showing 2017 sales data is presented below:
|BEDS / BATHS||LA||SP$|
|Min||1 / 1||962||$250,000|
|Max||3 / 3||2206||$500,000|
|Avg||2 / 2||1513||$346,326|
|Median||2 / 2||1586||$338,000|
We can see from this report that the average sales price for a Wilton Station condo sold in 2017 was $346,326.
We can also see that the median sales prices for a Wilton Station condo sold in 2017 was $338,000 – down from $362,000 in 2016
The median sales price is based on a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit of 1586 square feet with a sales price to square foot price of $232.00
Wilton Station Condos / Town Homes come in a variety of configurations and these include:
- 1 Bedroom 2 Bath Condos
- 1 Bedroom 1.5 Bath Condos
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Condos
- 2 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Condos
- 2 Bedroom 3.5 Bath Town Homes
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Condos / Town Homes
- 3 Bedroom 3 Bath Condos / Town Homes
- 3 Bedroom 3.5 Bath Condos / Town Homes
Pricing by Bedroom
Here is our 2017 pricing summary for Wilton Station condos by bedroom.
|BEDS / BATHS||LA||SP$||SP$/SqFt|
|1 / 1||1121||$262,500||$237.00|
|2 / 2||1603||$339,000||$229.00|
|3 / 2||1856||$435,000||$226.00|
We can see that the median sales price in 2017 for:
- 1 bedroom Wilton Station condos was $262,500 – this being for a 1 bedroom 1 full bathroom unit of 1121 square feet with a sales price to square foot price of $237.00. In 2016 the median sales price for 1 bedroom Wilton Station condos was lower at $247,000 – this being for a 1 bedroom 1 full bathroom unit of 991 square feet with a sales price to square foot price of $239.00.
- 2 bedroom Wilton Station condos was $339,000 – this being for a 2 bedroom 2 full bathroom unit of 1603 square feet with a sales price to square foot price of $229.00. In 2016 the median sales price for 2 bedroom Wilton Station condos was a little higher at $345,000 – this being for a 2 bedroom 2 full bathroom unit of 1729 square feet with a sales price to square foot price of $204.00.
- 3 bedroom Wilton Station condos was $435,000 – this being for a 3 bedroom 2 full bathroom unit of 1856 square feet with a sales price to square foot price of $226.00. In 2016 the median sales price for 3 bedroom Wilton Station condos was higher at $460,000 – this being for a 3 bedroom 2 full bathroom unit of 2202 square feet with a sales price to square foot price of $238.00.
Sales Prices 2007 – 2017
Above is our graph and below is our summary sheet showing median sales prices for Wilton Station condos sold over 10 years – between 2007 – 2017
|2017||2 / 2||1,586||$338,000|
|2016||2 / 2||1,721||$340,000|
|2015||2 / 2||1,720||$362,000|
|2014||2 / 2||1,620||$315,000|
|2013||2 / 2||1,619||$315,500|
|2012||2 / 2||1,721||$265,000|
|2011||2 / 2||1,681||$230,500|
|2010||2 / 2||1,680||$245,000|
|2009||2 / 2||1,623||$235,000|
|2008||2 / 2||1,564||$295,000|
|2007||2 / 2||1,569||$365,000|
We can see from this report that median sales prices have yet to reach the levels set in 2007 at $365,000.
They came very close in 2015 at $362,000, but then fell to $340,000 in 2016, and then dropped further to $338,000 in 2017 – in my mind a direct result of increased new construction competition!
Wilton Station Condos
2017 Most Expensive Sale
The most expensive sales here in Wilton Station in 2017 was for a 3 bedroom condo – Unit 504 in Flagler – a stunning penthouse unit with 11-foot ceilings and 4 terraces.
This premier unit directly overlooks lagoon-style pool with cascading waterfalls – the unit is outlined in the photo below!
Here is our market summary report for Unit 504 – the most expensive condo sold here in Wilton Station in 2017
|BEDS / BATHS||LA||SP$||SP$/SqFt|
|3 / 2||1740||$500,000||$287.00|
We can see from this report that Unit 504 was a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom 1740 square foot unit.
Unit 504 sold for $500,000 and haD a sales price to square foot price of $287.00
Unit 504 sold for 91% of its list price and had 88 days on market.
Days on market is the time from when the building was listed for sale till the unit sold.
Wilton Station Inclusions
When buying a Wilton Station Condo or Town Home typical inclusions in the maintenance fees are; maintain common area, trash removal, water, roof maintenance, building exterior maintenance.
Also covered are the recreational facilities including the pool and gym and security along with cable.
Wilton Station is comprised of 5 different 5 storey buildings housing a mix of residential Condos and Town Homes.
These buildings are:
- Pacific Building
- Grand Central Building
- Santa Fee Building
- Flagler Building
- Fresco Building
The map below then positions these buildings relative to the site
Note: Wilton Station condos and Town homes do not share one single addresses – rather they are broken down by location and then by condo number.
- 2609 NE 14TH AV Wilton Manors
- 2625 NE 14TH AV Wilton Manors
- 2633 NE 14th Ave Wilton Manors
- 2631 NE 14th Ave Wilton Manors
Wilton Station enjoys a great location close to the beaches, shopping, The Drive, downtown Fort Lauderdale, the International Airport and so much more.
Wilton Station offers resort style amenities including:
- Striking gated and staffed entrance with an elegant water feature
- Beautifully landscaped grounds, including a quaint "Village Lane" with sparkling fountains
- Lower level parking for protection from the elements (for most residences)
- Two fenced pet recreational areas
- Over 300 feet of waterfront boardwalk with access for canoes, small craft, or kayaks
- Riverfront gazebos perfect for outdoor parties, picnics, or relaxation
- Stylishly designed lobbies and common areas for receiving guests
- On-site storage units
- Conveniently located on-site boutique retailers
- 24 Hour Security
- The W Club a massive multi-level clubhouse with a resort-style pool/spa area see below.
The W Club
The crowning jewel in the Wilton Station repertoire of amenities is the W CLUB. This Club is a multimillion-dollar fitness / entertainment / water complex.
The W Club is an approx. 8,000 square foot multi-level, multi-use clubhouse overlooking the pool and recreation deck.
The W Club also features catering kitchens, a bar area, large terraces, and spacious rooms for parties and meetings.
There is also an inviting lounge area with fireplace.
The W Club at Wilton Station boasts a 4,000 square foot state-of-the-art fitness center with a full complement of free weights, weight machines, aerobic machines, locker/changing rooms and a massage room.
In addition to the above there is also:
- a private screening theater with luxurious seating and state-of-the-art video/sound system
- a business and computer center
Wilton Station welcomes all ages and is a great Pet friendly complex that welcomes pets including larger pets ie: dogs 20 lbs plus.
I hope you have enjoyed my report on Wilton Station here in Wilton Manors.
Kevin Wirth Realtor
More on Wilton Station
Wilton Station Condos for Sale Dec 2017 / Jan 2018
Wilton Station Condos for Sale Oct / Nov 2017
Wilton Station Condos for Sale Aug / Sept 2017
Wilton Station Condos for Sale June / July 2017
Wilton Station Condos for Sale Apr / May 2017
Wilton Station Condos for Sale Mar / Apr 2017
Wilton Station Condos for Sale Jan / Feb 2017
Wilton Station Condos for Sale Nov / Dec 2016
Wilton Station Condos for Sale Sept / Oct 2016
Wilton Station Condos for Sale Aug / Sept 2015
Wilton Station condos for sale June / July
Wilton Station condos for sale August / September
Wilton Station condos for sale May / June