Wilton Station Condos
Wilton Station is a superb gated waterfront condominium complex here in East Wilton Manors.
Key Statistics for Buyers / Sellers
- Condo Prices $239,000 – $389,000
- Median List Price $332,450
- Median Sales Price last 90 Days $410,250
- Median Sales to List Price 97%
- Days on Market 54 Days
Wilton Station has 5 different buildings each with their own unique characteristics – you can see them in the rendering above.
We can see from this rendering that there are the following buildings Flager and Frisco, followed by Pacific, Grand Central and then Santa Fe – the space between the buildings is known as Village Lane.
Condos for Sale
As at time of writing there are 8 condos / town homes for sale here in Wilton Station – this is the same number as in our March 2015 Update!
The market analysis report for these units is presented below.
|High||2 / 2||1,777||$389,000|
|Low||1 / 2||1,060||$239,000|
|Avg||1 / 2||1,440||$323,338|
|Med||2 / 2||1,390||$332,450|
We can that median price for a Wilton Station Condo here in Wilton Manors is $287,400 – this being for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit.
Important to note is the median price for Wilton Station Condos for sale are up by over $45,000 from March 2015.
This is up from our March Update when the median price for a Wilton Station Condo for sale was $287,400 – this being for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit.
There are currently 3 Wilton Station condos for sale that are pending sale.
The market analysis report for these units is presented below.
|Unit 117||2 / 2||1,261||$249,900|
|Unit 319||1 / 2||1,082||$249,900|
|Unit 307||1 / 2||1,082||$245,000|
We can see from this report the details for each of these units.
- Wilton Station Res Condo Unit 117 in Grand Central – a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit offered for sale for $249,900 is now pending sale!This 2 story town home offers nice interior upgrades with a half bath downstairs for guests.This Wilton Station condos for sale is a Fannie Mae owned foreclosure property.
- Wilton Station Res Condo Unit 319 Bldg 26 St Lofts – a 1 bedroom 2 bathroom unit offered for sale for $249,900 is now pending sale! This condo is a large one bedroom, two bathroom unit with bright Northern views and a huge tiled balcony and large open living space.The unit has an open kitchen with bar seating, upgraded appliances and granite counters.
- Wilton Station Res Condo Unit 307 Bldg 26 St Lofts – a 1 bedroom 2 bathroom unit offered for sale for $245,000 is now pending sale! This lovely and spacious condo has a Southern exposure and offers City Views.The unit has a granite Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances.
Here is our pricing guide based on recent sales of ALL Wilton Station condos over the last 90 Days / 3 months
|High||3 / 3||1,924||$478,000|
|Low||1 / 1||1,020||$230,000|
|Avg||2 / 2||1,651.6||$391,750|
|Med||2 / 2||1,777||$410,250|
We can see from this report that the median price for a Wilton Station condo sold over the last 3 months has been $410,250 – this being based on a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit
Important to note is how the median price for Wilton Station condos for sale has increased by over $70,000 or 20% from March
In our last update for March the median price for a Wilton Station condo sold over the preceding 3 months was $337,500 – this being based on a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit!
Sales to List Price
An important real estate indicators that is important to note is how much buyers are paying for Wilton Station Condos – based on the percentage of sales price to list price.
The market analysis report for this is presented below
We can see from this report that both the average and median sales price to list price for a Wilton Station Condo is 97% – up from 96% in our last update in March 2015!
This means if a Wilton Station for sale is listed at $400,000 – then based on median sales data the home would sell for 97% of that amount or $388,000.
Note: There have been some recent sales where the sales price to list price had been over 100%
Days on Market
Days on market for Wilton Station Condos for Sale is an important indicator on how strong demand is for Wilton Manors condos in this complex.
Here is the market analysis report for Days on Market based on home sales over the last 90 days.
|$$||Days on Market|
We can see from this report that the average days on market for a Wilton Station Condo for Sale is 60 days ro 2 months – this is the time from when the unit was listed for sale till the home sold AND closed.
More importantly is the median days on market at 54 days – this is fast and shows strong demand for Wilton Station Condos for Sale
Prices by Bedroom
Here is our guide to median prices for Wilton Station condos by bedroom.
We compare and contrast 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units below.
|1 / 1||1,020||$230,000||$225|
|2 / 2||1,729||$362,000||$212|
|3 / 2||1,890||$460,000||$245|
The market analysis report above shows us the median prices based on sales of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units in Wilton Station over the last 90 Days / 3 months.
We can see that the median prices for:
- 1 bedroom units has been $230,000 – with a sales price to square foot price of $225.00
- 2 bedroom units has been $362,000 – with a sales price to square foot price of $212.00
- 3 bedroom units has been $460,500 – with a sales price to square foot price of $245.00
2014 Prices by Building
Here is a guide to the median sales prices overall for Wilton Station and then for each of the buildings
|All||2 / 2||$315,500||$199|
|Flagler||2 / 2||$287,690||$202|
|Frisco||2 / 2||$332,500||$181|
|Pacific||2 / 2||$335,000||$204|
|G/Central||2 / 2||$330,000||$203|
|Santa Fe||2 / 2||$295,500||$200|
We can see from this October 2014 summary report that the median price for a unit in Wilton Station was $315,500 – this being for a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit of 1619 square feet.
While the price per square foot is around $200.00 per building (give or take) what is important to note is the difference in median prices across buildings with the median sales price in Flagler at $287,690 vs the median price in Frisco at $332,000 – over $45,000 in difference.
I hope you have enjoyed my post on Wilton Station Condos for Sale here in Wilton Manors FL.
Kevin Wirth Realtor – 954-459-0337
More on Wilton Station
Here are some more articles / posts on Wilton Station here in Wilton Manors.